Since 2013, the joint training committee, consisting of the five regional vice-presidents and of CSN staff, has worked to improve the training available for officers who have chosen to get involved in our union. There is a pool of trainers from all regions, however the pool is currently incomplete. All new trainers will be trained in both the teaching methods and for the specific content of these sessions.
THE APPLICATIONS TO PROPOSE YOUR CANDIDACY ARE AVAILABLE HERE
Once completed it will be automatically forwarded to the committee.
Deadline to receive your application: August 15 2022
THE CRITERIA TO BE MET BY THOSE WHO WISH TO BECOME TRAINERS
- Be credible with colleagues at work
- Possess good communication skills
- Have an interest in training and a good capacity to learn
- Share the UCCO-SACC-CSN values
- Possess the ability to work in a team